OUR UNIQUE FRAMEWORK
FOR FAST, SMART AND SAFE BUSINESS GROWTH
SYSTEMATIC APPROACH | 3 PHASES | 9 MILESTONES
At AVENUE, we believe every business needs 3 components to be able to grow and become a real success story: an amazing concept, a systematic marketing & sales process, and the right kind of visibility and authority.
What is an amazing concept?
- Simply, it’s a product or service that people want to buy
- It’s a concept that is innovative, different, disruptive
- It’s a powerful Point-of-View your brand will deliver to the World
- It’s the right combination of products, services, methods and service models that makes your offering unique
- It’s a brand who’s messaging is so clear that anyone can understand what it stands for
- It’s the brand essence; the personality your brand has
- It’s the VIP policy that clearly defines whom you serve, and whom not
- It’s your positioning and leadership in your industry
What systems and automations?
- In order for you to grow your business, you need to implement systems for all your operations
- Systems to get new prospects and leads to your business
- An automated marketing and sales funnels that guarantee a constant flow of new sales calls, client meetings, partnerships, and media opportunities
- A client onboarding process so that you don’t have to spend your valuable time on tasks that can be automated
- A client support system that work so that you can spend your time with revenue-generating activities
- A leveraged business model that gets your clients results even when you decide to do other things, like enjoy your family and hobbies
Why visibility & authority?
- In order for you to grow your business, you must position your brand and you as an expert
- To position yourself, you must implement smart communication strategies to get your message out there and stand above the noise
- A solid strategy for social media platforms
- Your success is not about what you know, or who you know – it’s about who knows what you know
- PR & media coverage is easily achieved, but make no mistake – it requires effort and perseverance, and a smart strategy